A Private Limited Company offers limited liability and legal protection to its shareholders. A Private Limited Company in India lies somewhere between a partnership firm and a widely owned public company. It can be registered with a minimum of two people. A person can be both a director and shareholder in a Private Limited Company.
The liability of the members of a Private Limited Company (PLC) is limited to the number of shares held by them. A Private Limited Company in India can begin with operations after getting the Certificate of Incorporation. A PLC can be incorporated within 15 working days.
How to start / form / make a Private Limited Company?
Steps to be taken to get a new company incorporated:
- Selection of a suitable name
- Application to concerned ROC
- MOA & AOA
- Filing of the Forms & Documents
- Registration of a Pvt Ltd Company in India is complete an online process. Recently the MCA has replaced the earlier SPICe form with a new web form calledSPICe+ (SPICe Plus)
- . Hence, Incorporating a Private Limited Company is even easier now .