How to start an e commerce business.
E-Commerce based business in India is developing at a quick speed. It has collected the attention of the population through social media, which has filled in as a vehicle for not only mainstream advertising with a twist, but also for obtaining feedback, making a brand picture, and promoting new item.
Starting an ecommerce business is relatively easy in India with very little capital requirement, making it an ideal choice for millions of young entrepreneurs. In this article we look at how to start an ecommerce business in India.
These are the few points to know before selling the E commerce business,
- Decide on the perfect business plan and model
- Create your brand
- Register your ecommerce business
- GST Registration
- Build your ecommerce website
- Opening a Bank Account
Document required for E commerce business
- PAN card, passport, voter card, aadhar or any address proof of the proprietor
- Bank statement or a copy of a cancelled cheque
- Copy of electricity bill/ landline bill, water bill
- NOC (No objection certificate) of the Proprietor/owner
- Rental agreement (if premises are rented)