ROC filling and procedure
The Registrar of Companies ( ROC ) is an office under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), which is the body that arrangements with the organization of companies and Limited Liability Partnerships in India. The MCA controls and regulates all the entities and LLPs under the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013
Registering Company In India.
Every organization is needed to record the yearly records and yearly return according to The Companies Act, 2013 within 30 days and 60 days separately from the finish of the Annual General Meeting. The ROC documenting of yearly records is represented under Section 129(3), 137, of The Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 12 of the Company (Accounts) Rules, 2014 and annual return is governed under Section 92 of the Companies Act,2013 read with Rule 11 of the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014.
Documents Required for ROC
- Balance-Sheet: Form AOC-4 to be filed by all companies while ROC filing.
- Profit & Loss Account: Form AOC-4 to be filed while ROC filing by all companies.
- Annual Return: MGT 7 to be filed by companies.
- Cost Audit Report: Form CRA 4 to be filed by the companies.
E-Forms required to be Filed with ROC
ROC E-filing Process on MCA
- Visit on the MCA official site open E-filing then on the left top > Company forms download, download the appropriate E-form.
- Fill the form and attach the pdf as per their requirement press check form> attach the digital signature of the Director > click pre-scrutiny.
- After registering on MCA portal as business user ID and password click Login
- Then, upload E-forms > Browse the filled and signed form from your system’s location.
- After uploading the form MCA portal automatically generate a service request number(SRN) > now you are on payment window.
- On this payment you have 2 option that are:-
- Pay Later and save the challan generated and pay within the due time
- Pay using internet banking or debit/credit card facility simultaneously and save the payment challan for future reference
- Then if you want to track the transaction status . just put the SRN number generated in the challan and you will be able to know whether your form is approved or for pending for approval.