Pan card for partnership firm
As per section 4 “partnership is a relationship between two or more peopke who agreed to share profit as per the profit of the business. In the partnership must have a PAN card for partnership firm. All such business partners must have a valid PAN card under Indian law.
Essential element related to partnership Firm
- Number of Persons
- Contract of Partnership
- Agreement to carry on business
- Sharing of profits
- Mutual agency in Partnership
Document to needed before applying PAN card
- Partnership deed duly notarized by Notary in India
- Company formation certificate
- Address of the firm
- All pages of Deed should should signed by each partner
- Stamp with the partner name at the bottom.
Applying procedure of pan card through Online
- First of all prepare all the document then go the NSDL login page.
- They must search for and locate the PAN Application Form, which will be available on the website.
- They should then properly fill Form 49A on the web and submit it. On the off chance that the information entered isn’t of the necessary arrangement or missing critical data,
- After making sure everything is in order, the candidate may then re-present the form. This will pave the way to a screen showing every one of the entered details .Double-check the information on this page and click on ‘Confirm’ if everything seems to be in order, or click on ‘Edit’ if you wish to make further changes.
- Partners can then go ahead and upload all the required supporting documents.
- Then partners must select their mode of payment with – Cheque, Debit or Credit card, DD, and net banking.
- On making the payment, the applicant will see a message indicating that the request has been made successfully.
- If the partner check their application status go the Pan tracking Format then apply the application number date of birth and CAPTCHA then it will show your application received status.
Apply PAN card contact us