Online GST registration procedure and GST return filing
GST is known as the Goods and Services Tax. It is an indirect tax which has replaced many indirect taxes in India such as the excise duty, VAT, services tax, etc. The goods and services tax (GST) is an indirect federal sales tax that is applied to the cost of certain goods and services. The business adds the GST to the price of the product, and a customer who buys the product pays the sales price inclusive of the GST.
GST is applicable when any business that sales goods and has a turnover of 40 lakhs and more is required to register normal taxable entity. A service provider with an annual turnover of more than 20 lakhs must also register for GST.
GST online registration is required to take 3-6 working days to complete the entire GST registration process.
Document required for GST
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Email and Mobile number
- Bank statement or cancelled cheque
- Address proof (Ghara pata)
- Passport size photo / any good quality photo
- Business name and objective
- Rent agreement / NoC ( if the owner is other than the applicant.
Step for online registration
- Visit the official website of GST
- On the service section Click “new registration”
- On the option ‘I am a’ select
- Then fill email, mobile number and enter all the OTP as the given box & proceed.
- After proceed a Temporary Reference Number or TRN will be displayed on the screen. Make a note of it.
- Then you go back and open GST portal click GST register option .
- Enter TRN number and captcha and proceed
- Enter OTP and proceed to get next page, you find the status of your application.
- After that , on the menu click service> registration > amendment of registration Non- core filed.
- After you have entered all the details and submitted all the necessary documents. Go to the Verification page. Check the declaration and submit the application through EVC, E sign method & Digital signature certificate.
- After complete all the step you get Application Reference Number ( ARN) sent to your mobile number or Email.
- You can check the status of your application with your ARN on the GST website.
How to make GST payment through online
- Go to GST official site login through username , password and captcha.
- Select service on the menu bar and payment.
- Generate challan & enter the amount of payable .
- Click payment mode summary of the challan page will appear, here you have the option of choosing either the online or the offline mode of payment.
- Incase you select Ofline payment , visit to the bank and payment through NEFT,RTGS, Debit or Credit card.
- Then you get a receipt of payment through Email and SMS.
CONTACT US FOR GST REGISTRATION