INC-3 form (Nominee Consent Form)
While incorporating a one person company, nominee consent form or Form INC-3 must be filed with the MCA. By filing Nominee Consent Form (INC-3). The nominee agrees or declares the following:
- He/ She gives consent to become the member of the company, in the event of death of subscriber/member of the company or his incapacity to contract.
- He/ She is an Indian citizen and resident in India.
- He/ She has not been convicted of any offence in connection with the promotion, formation or management of any company or LLP and have not been found guilty of any fraud or misfeasance or of any breach of duty to any company under this Act or any previous company law or LLP Act in the last five years.
- He/ She is not a nominee in any other One Person Company.
- He/ She would comply with the eligibility criteria for a nominee of a one person company.
- He/ She understands that the person nominating may withdraw my nomination without his/her consent.
Filing Nominee Consent Form:
- Step -1: Download most recent form INC-3 from MCA website
- Step-2: Electronically complete the information requested on Form INC-3 using Adobe Acrobat.
- Step -3: Along with Form INC-3, the following documents must be attached:
- PAN Card copy
- Address proof – (Bank statement compulsory)
- Residence proof- ( Adhar card, voter ID etc..)
Attach self-attested copies of the documents inside the form using Adobe Acrobat.
- Step-4: Once the information is filled in and the necessary documents are attached, print the Nominee Consent Form (INC-3) on a printer. The total number of pages would be just three. Sign Form INC-3 physically on page 2.
- Step -5: Upload Form INC-3 along with other incorporation documents on the MCA portal during the time of incorporation.
One Person Company is the right business structure that helps in running a business individually. OPC is best for the entrepreneur who wants to form a company with limited liability.